I'm in mood Part-2

Source: GS Virdi's personal blog

When I c u around me,
U make my heart skip a beat.
I'd never thought that I'd ever feel like this,
Feels as if some excitement is engulfing me.

When I c u around me...
Butterflies dance in my stomach,
and I don't know how to control them.
I want to look into ur eyes,
and wish to see myself in them.
I want u to be mine,
with ur heart and mind both.

When I c u around me...
I want to feel that touch of ur hands,
soft like cotton and warm like kiss.
Ur eyes r just like two big pearls,
I can drown in ur deep angel eyes.
with u everywhere on my mind,
I can't think anything except u.
Storms of loneliness engulf me when Ure gone,
Loneliness sickens me heart when u say good bye.

When I c u around me....
U smile comforts my helpless heart,
that heart which is torn by cruel world.
Ur smile reveals a deep mystery in it,
and colors my world as u bloom.

When I c u around me....
the only thing I can c is U,
I've lost myself bcoz now my is U.
If u give ur heart to me in luv,
then v both will live together,
and will live forever....
in each other's hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry