Can u see happiness around?

I just saw this joke:

A man walking down the street noticed a small boy trying to reach the doorbell of a house. Even when he jumped up, he couldn't quite reach it. The man decided to help the boy, walked up on to the porch and pushed the doorbell. He looked down at the boy, smiled and asked, "What now?"

The boy answered, "Now we run like crazy!"

Hahahaha that sounds so silly… just imagine the condition of that man who helped that little boy. I agree to the immature thinking of that kid…. but I laughed and enjoyed the joke to the fullest. In life…. As we humans grow mature, the level of our expectations, demands, hopes, plans and vision grows along with us. I've named them all as "Human Habits" (HH). With every bit of increase in our age, we all experience the same increase in our HH. I would not say that it is totally wrong; bcoz if it was wrong then god would not have created these HH on the first place.

It means that having HH is not wrong, so let's move ahead with the faith that HH is not wrong. Now the question comes is: If having HH is not wrong then why all wise men have advised us to stay away from them (HH)? I think…. It is bcoz this HH is a part of our day-to-day life and hence we can't avoid it, but what we get in the end of the day… turns out to be excess of wants/expectations.

We all know that excess of everything is bad, so am I correct saying that having wishes/expectations is not wrong; what's wrong is the excess of it. I'm just trying to be honest with myself and think practically. Can we say that "Finding the solution(way) for a easier(happy) life is not too difficult?"

What do u say? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

Why I wear a Rose Quartz