Two sides of a Pearl called *Tear*



As this priceless drop rolled down my face, I started wondering the real responsibilities assigned to a tear. I've heard wise men said: God is the Director and we all are mere characters in this movie called "The Life".  Let me tell u that I'm not at all sad, I'm so happy at this minute.
Reason? Answer: Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
When we r deeply happy, we get these liquid pearls. When we r sad, these pearls reduce our pain as they roll down. What exactly is the role assigned to tears by the lord? Talking scientifically, what exactly these drops do; which seems to control the imbalance of emotions in us?
I won't call myself a god-fearing person, bcoz I don't fear from god; I somehow am full of luv for him. I won't even call myself religious bcoz I rarely take pains to visit our shine; but I greatly respect all saints and good people. I won't call myself sacred bcoz I don't do daily prayers, nor I follow any rituals; but I honor words/teachings of wise men. I won't consider myself divine bcoz I'm a human…. A real human; a human who feels pain, sadness, thirst, hunger, weakness, heartbreak, disappointment, and much more painful things. But I'm aware of the fact that I'm a unique human who is deeply pampered by the almighty lord. I'm disgustingly confused about my status in life, but I assure that once I get myself clear about my status and role… I will give my best of efforts in playing the best of roles in this movie (the life).
I'm just a simple person trying to live the way saints did 1000s yrs back, Indian culture is so rich that within few years I see myself as a new person altogether. Following the words of wise men, I just:
'Changed' my thinking,
'Increased' my faith in god,
'Strengthened' my trust in my luv'd ones,
'Accepted' lessons given by life,
'Gave' every kind of help within my limits,
'Respected' every human soul who is kind towards others,
'Luved' everybody who gave their time to me,
'Honored' words of saints/elders,
'Tried' my best to bless everyone.
I'm just me, trying to make the part of MY role as best performance. I don't wanna write quotes/teaching bcoz u can search for "divine quotes" on Google and get trillions of results; I prefer to share what u will NOT get anywhere else… "My Personal Experience". Back to the real reason why I'm happy was that I just had a feeling that "I'm Luved", and was trying to count who & how many luv me. After spending more than 37mins I came to conclusion that only 1 loves me… 'The God'. He luvs me so much that he had blessed me with endless amount of friends who luv me back.
He sends a beautiful sunrise every day for me, sweet chirping birds to wake me up, floating pieces of cottony clouds in the sky so that I can see the amazing designs whenever I look up, flowers to spread beauty, fragrance to freshen the air, soft breeze to tickle my senses, a calm sunset to ease my evening, starry nights to keep me wondering about the beauty of darkness too.
I'm feeling soooo special, right now I don't want this beautiful feeling to be distracted by any kind of real life facts. When this fast paced lifestyle is making us forget our part of duty: To luv & respect others. Right now... This beautiful feeling is making me feel sooo much luv'd, that right now I have that spiritual power to share this unconditional luv & blessings with anybody.
Thx a millions to almighty lord for luving me so much even when I know that I don't deserve so much luv, Oh lord… I luv u too. Please keep me and all my Luv'd ones blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry