Any Resolutions?

Hey People,

 

I don’t know about u all….. at least I’m tired of making resolutions, I’d been making resolutions from past 15Yrs now. It’s not like that I was not able to complete/follow my resolutions, it’s just that I’m tired of making New Year’s Resolution (NYR).

 

For a change…. This Yr’s resolution is that “I won’t make any resolution this time J

 

Hope u all also must have heard that few learned people of Mayan civilization predicted a “nearly” end of this planet in 2012. I’m not talking about the fear, truth/misunderstanding behind that prediction…. I want to live like as-if I don’t have any tensions of the future.

 

So….. I hope now u know the reason of my this Yr’s resolution. By the way what’s ur NYR???? J

 

Luv u all,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry