May I criticize?

Fact of 21st generation is…

Everybody admires: Truth, ethics, morals, discipline, down-to-earth attitude, and honesty.

Everybody wants (more and more): Money, love, respect, honor, and attention.

 

But to my surprise….

Nobody wants to remember and practice values taught by Truth, ethics, discipline, down-to-earth attitude, and honesty.

Nobody wants to give/share: Money, love, respect, honor, and attention to needy and deprived people.

 

“Ethics” taught me to not to hate anybody, but on the same time “values” inside me do not allow me to luv such people.

Rules of “Respect others” do not allow me to abuse anybody, but on the same time “Morals” do not allow me to forgive and ignore them too.

Discipline does not allow me to keep quiet against wrongs, but Knowledge accrued by the Education does not allow me to reduce my standard.

 

We’re having a ruined, unmoral, ethicless admirers of truth and honesty. The Tech-savvy (instead of using their brain, they Google within a second), most advanced Younger generation of this century is heading towards giving the most insulting & useless gift we humans can ever give back to god for creating us.

I wish if I can find that person who termed humans as “Social Animals”, I strongly believe that social animals were uneducated human beings who exsisted in the era called BC. Bcoz all educated humans of AD don’t have any more “socialization” left in them, and whatever remains gets us termed as “Educated Animals”.

 

I’m not able to decide as in what way I should treate these so-called Highly educated human beings….. It feels lonely like hell here.

 

GS Virdi

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry