Tribute to British Couple.

I read the sad news “Round-the-world UK cyclists killed in Thailand” (http://news.yahoo.com/round-world-uk-cyclists-killed-thailand-161455377.html)

It said: This inspiring couple (Peter Root, Mary Thompson - both 34) met in an art school and spent 6 years saving money and planning this journey. They left Britain in July 2011 and had cycled through Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia and China. After Southeast Asia, the couple were planning to make their way to New Zealand for a small break.

Sadly they were found dead, their bicycles and their belongings scattered along the accident scene. died on Wednesday Feb 2013, when they were hit by a pickup truck in east of Bangkok.

I myself have faced accidents (very frequently) due to irresponsible drivers, so I can understand that situation…. Today, once again I promise to myself that I will always drive responsibly so that my presence on road should NEVER hurt anybody else.

May their departed souls rest in peace, and almighty lord embrace them till eternity.

Rgrdz,

GS Virdi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry