The Time Traveller's Wife

Thou I saw this movie many weeks back on Romedy Now (I think), but now only I got time to write a praise of it. My apologies for the delay.
This movie was released in 2009, it’s based on a novel with the same name. The adorable couple role of Hennry (played by Eric Bana) and Clare (played by Rachel McAdams) was really touchy, I must say that director had brought out those small precious feelings into this movie. The wiki link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Traveller%27s_Wife) tells it all about the movie but I would say that u should not read the story, let it all come upon u as the movie progresses.
Plz just don’t go to do timepass with this movie, this is not a comedy or sex romance movie. It have lots of unsaid feelings into those small small expressions, u will find those glaring emotions between those unspoken words. Don’t evaluate the movie with the words “Time travell”, try to live those characters and u’ll be able to feel it. At many places even when the scenes/story were predictable…. I was still touched with expressions and the acting of the people. I really luv the way the movie progresses, kept me holding on to the story at every step of it.
If someday u r not in a mood to get drunk, or spoil urslf on bed, then I would like u to spend some time seeing behind the “science fiction” and “predictable story”of this beautiful movie. Do share with me about what u liked in the movie.... :)
Luv,
GS Virdi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry