Big Basket Customer Care (Disgusting)

In the starting even I also used to feel that BB is doing a wonderful job, till today when I was not able to apply a coupon. This post is for all those those people who (like me) believed that BB is doing a wonderful job.

Here is the snapshot of the customer care (Chat). I sent Messages around 7:16am... and its almost 4pm now.... I'm still waiting for somebody to reply & help me apply the coupon.


  • Now the catch behind this is: If I'm not able to apply coupon then I have to pay complete amount in cash. No discount/No Cashback.
  • Another Catch: Once the order is completed, there's no question of cashback later. They have amazingly clever policies o back stab.

chat executives not responding so that I can not apply discount coupon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

Why I wear a Rose Quartz