Thinking Practical (GS Virdi)


On 8th all day as usual my mind had been observing lots of things, but somehow I didn't wanted to write anything. Only almighty lord knows which thoughts... we humans  need not engrave for referencing in the Future.

inspirational quotes by gsvirdi


Pic below is the melodious bhajan which I had been singing in my head since morning (13th) and at last... I wrote it down.
motivational quotes by gsvirdi


The Worst Talent of we Humans is... The "Justification" we have for all our actions, so we all can justify all our actions as correct and on the same time we can justify other person's same actions as wrong too.
life and lifestyle quotes by gsvirdi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Money Speaks

Gur Ka Darshan-Ucha Dar Babe Nanak Da

The Signs - Are they "The One" for you, Finding the chemistry